Effective Date: August 31, 2020
We collect information you provide to us, including your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, preferences (such as your favorite winery and favorite wine region), and any other information you choose to provide to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to participate in our Service, redeem your rewards, respond to surveys, post on community pages of the Service, sign up for an event, or interact with us in any other manner.
When you participate in the Grand Reserve program, we will also collect information about your transactions on the payment card account(s) that you choose to link to your Grand Reserve membership. This information includes, for example, the merchant you purchased from and the amount of your purchase.
We may collect information that you provide to us through our referral program that allows you to share information about Grand Reserve with others. For example, when you refer another person to our Service, we may collect information you provide about that person such as his or her name, email address, or phone number.
We may collect personal information about you from third parties as permitted by law and combine it with any other information that we collect.
We use your personal information for various purposes, such as:
- To operate and improve our business and the Service;
- To track rewards in the rewards program of the Service and to reward points;
- To communicate with you, including communications about products and services that may interest you or invitations to special events offered by us or our partners;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Service and Vertical Finance; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
We share personal information with third parties as follows:
- With third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide customer service, analytics, marketing, and shipping services;
- With our affiliates;
- With third parties when you redeem your rewards with them, and these third parties can then use or disclose the information according to their own privacy policies;
- As part of an actual or potential sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, in response to a law enforcement request, as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
Some parts of the Service allow you to participate in public forums or interact with other users. When you participate in these features, the information that you provide will be available to other Service users and/or the general public.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Service and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Vertical Finance uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Service and for analytics purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can also configure your browser to reject cookies, but your use of the Service may be impaired.
Third-Party Tools and Links
When you use any third-party tools integrated with the Service, such as Plaid Inc., to link your payment card account(s) to your Grand Reserve membership, those third-party tools will collect and handle your personal information under their own privacy policies.
The Service may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including rewards redemption partners. The Service may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Service, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with us and the general public.
Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
The Service is intended only for persons who are at least 18 years of age. You must be of US legal drinking age to receive certain Services, including rewards and/or experiences.
Updating Information and Other Choices
If you would like to update your Grand Reserve account information, you can log into your account on our App and make the desired changes.
You may also close your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may continue to keep certain information for recordkeeping and other business purposes.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Although we do not currently conduct sales of personal information, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not sell personal information we maintain about them if our practices change in the future. If you would like to opt out of such sales, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If our information practices change materially, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at:
Where to Reach UsVertical Finance, Inc.
556 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 508
Pasadena, CA 91105